BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 17, 2011

Smile~

I am so happy that I got a chance to talk to you, even just for a while. I really wish that I can talk to you some other time, but I'm afraid that I will do the same mistake as I did two weeks ago and before that. I am trying to hold myself back from bothering you too much.

I am really afraid that right now, you are afraid that you are giving me false hope if we contact each other. That's why I'm trying my best to not contact you on daily basis. I am also afraid that you will be gone forever from my life. No, I am afraid that you want to stay away from me forever. I am afraid if I am putting too much hope...

I really miss you. I want to talk to you. I want to tell you a lot of things...

But I don't want you to hate me again. I don't want to bother you with your studies...

I just don't know what to do..

Anyway, thank you for giving me a chance to talk to you... :)

0 comments: