Just like what Farahin told me last year (or the year before that, I don't remember), writing what you want to say is really good for your feelings, even though you know that no one is reading.
It's only been three days since the last time I contacted Raihan, and I feel like dying right now. Haha just kidding. I can still bear it, but I don't know for how long. I really want to contact her right now, but I know I shouldn't. But what if she is waiting for me to make the first move? At least right now I know that's not the case. But at her Skype status, she said that she is really stressed right now. I'm really worried, and I really want to ask what happened, but I'm afraid if thing will only get worse.
"Don't poke your nose into my personal life"
Yes, that's what she said, so I better respect that.
Raihan, I just hope you will be just fine, and I will keep on praying for you. Just do your best, since I am not getting in your way anymore...So many things I want to tell you, but I wonder if I will ever get the chance again...
Saturday, January 8, 2011
It's Only Three Days
Posted by Zafree at 12:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i see you're not doing well yourself either...
just know ure not alone.
Post a Comment