BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 25, 2010

I Know I'm Wrong

What I feel right now, I know, can never be compared to what you've been feeling up until now. I know I am guilty, but it's hard to show it to you, because I know you will never believe me. It's my own fault, I am aware of that.

So right now, I am trying my best, to not become like what I've became. I want to love you, like I used to. I want to be sincere with you, always be there when you need me, be everything that you want. I don't want to be the cause of your misery ever again.

I am really wishing for another chance, but I don't know if I deserve it. Only you can decide, and I'll be waiting.

I sincerely don't know what to do. If I make an action, it'll probably pissed you off even more. If I didn't do anything, I'm afraid you'll think I am not making any effort. What a d*** I am, now that I realized.

I know, apologizing won't work, or won't be enough. But it is the only think that I can do, since you won't listen to any of my reasoning anymore. From deep within my heart, pouring down my heart and soul, and as humbly as I can, I am sorry for everything, I mean everything, that I've done.

I know you are deserved to be treated better, but I don't know why I didn't do it. I truly regret it.


I don't know if I am too late, but my feelings say that it is. Whatever the outcome may be, I'll respect your decision. No one can be blamed, if not myself. If you find another person, I hope that he will love you more than I love you.

0 comments: