There are a lot of things that I don't know about this world
There are a lot of things that I don't know how to deal with
There are a lot of things that I don't understand
I realize how miniscule, insignificant my existence to this world
That's why I need others to help me
I promised to be less dependant to others
But there are things in this world that we can't do alone
I know how stupid I am for not giving enough attention to you
You know that I always love you
Maybe I asked more than enough time to get back what I lost
Sacrifices are needed in order to gain things that we want
Maybe it useless for me to get back what I had lost
Maybe I should only focus on what I have
I always love you
I never ever intended to hurt your feelings
I only wanted the best for both us
But maybe I did it the wrong way
Maybe I never had achieved your expectations
I promise you that my attention to you will be like the moment of my struggles
I love you
Always
I'm sorry
1 comments:
Hi Zafree.. How are you doing? Hope you're fine in the States. Why so emo lah in your blog entry.. Whatever is it.. be patient.. may god shower you with love nad blessings.. Take care ya!! Bye!!
Post a Comment