BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm a Fool

I don't know why I did this.
I am just too afraid to lose you again, that's why I was being cold towards you. I am fine with the way we was, I don't want we to break up after we get back together. But I never realized at that time, that was the reason you left me. Now that you are gone, I realized my feelings toward you. I really love you, and really care for you... Without you, my life isn't the same. I really need you in my life, please believe me...

I never meant to be so cold towards you.
I just don't want to lose you again.
But I didn't know that was the thing that made me lose you
Please, I am begging you with all my heart and soul
Please forgive me
I really care for you, and I didn't try to pretend
I promise to never be like I was
Every night I cried, regretting the things that I'd done to you
I never want to annoy you.
I know my mistake.
Please
I don't know what else can I do.
Please
give me another chance to prove that I truly love you
I never abandon you again
I will love you with all my might
I will answer your every call, day and night
I never repeat the same mistake
I will repent for all the things that I'd done
Please...
I'm begging you...
Without you I just can't go on with my life
I know I'm a fool
Please...

0 comments: